Saturday 24 March 2018

Weird MC says she is no lesbian; ready for Motherhood. 


Saturday, 24th/March/2018


47 year old Nigerian artiste has shutdown rumours Of her being a lesbian and says she would love to have two kids.

"Right now, I am open to love, the love of God. All I would say is that everything would happen as he wills. Regarding having children, I came through someone, so someone has to come through me. I love kids a lot. I would love to have two. Growing up, there were six of us in the family, three boys and three girls; I do not know what the will of God is but I would love to have two children, a boy and a girl.”


This woman is ready to settle down but....wey husband na?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NIS

iShipXpress...Your best cargo partner

iShipXpress...Your best cargo partner
iShipXpress

Search This Blog

Categories

Advertize here

LightBlog
Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

2023: Peter Obi Finally Declares Interest

Peter Obi Former Governor of Anambra State and former Vice Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi has finally declared he is running for the offic...

Pedestrian News Nigeria

Breaking News, Sports, Opinion, Trends, Information, StreetGist

Sponsor

ads

Beauty

Text Widget

Followers


Labels

Sponsor

test

BTemplates.com

Pages

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Blog Archive